Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Psalms 16

28 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 16

    Keep me safe, my god’
    For in you I take refuge.

    I say to the lord, “you are my Lord;
    Apart from you I have no good thing.”
    I say of the holy people, who are in the land,
    “They are the noble ones in whom is all of my delight.”
    Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more.
    I will not pour out liberations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips.

    Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
    You make my lot secure.
    The boundary lines have fallen for me in unpleasant places:
    Surely I have a delightful inheritance.
    I will praise the lord who counsels me:
    Even at night my heart instructs me.
    I keep my eyes on the lord.
    With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

    Therefore my heart is gland and my tongue rejoices:
    My body also will rest secure,
    Because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
    Nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
    You make known to me the path of life;
    You will fill me with joy in your presence,
    With eternal pleasures at your right hand.

    David is saying that the Lord is his lord, and apart from him he has no other good things. He says that the holy people of the land are the noble ones that he respects. He says that the people who worship other gods will suffer in hell. David vows that he will never praise a god such as that or even utter their names.
    David announces that the lord alone is his god, and that he makes his life complete. He admits that things are not really working out, and asks if his place in heaven is secure. He praises the lord the lord that guides him and says that even in the dark he will listen. He says he keeps his eyes on the lord and with the lord helping him out he will not be afraid.
    David cries out, saying that his heart is glad and his tongue rejoices, and that he will sleep well tonight. Because he knows that the lord will not abandon him to the land of the dead, or let him turn into a bag of bones. David says the lord will make known to him the path of life, and that he will be filled with joy at his presence. He says that he will have eternal pleasure at his right hand.

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep me safe, my God for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, “you are my Lord apart from you I have no good thing.” I say of the holy people who are in the Land, “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.” Those who run after other Gods will suffer more and more. I will not pour out libations of blood to such Gods or take up their names on my lips. Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I will keep me eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. You make known to me the path of faith; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand


    I think that this verse is trying to tell us that we must take refuge in the Lord. And if you believe in the Lord, you can do everything but if you’re apart from him you cant do anything. And the Lord will stand at your right hand and you will be firm. And the Lord will not abandon you.

    You must not run towards other Gods. You must not run toward other Gods but believe in the only God that is Jesus Christ. Because if you believe in other Gods, you will surely die. Rather than having an eternal life with God in heaven. He will make your path clear to you.

    The Lord will stay with you if you believe. But remember that if you dint believe in God, you will go to hell. And remember that there is only one-way to heaven and that is through God the Father. And that is my summary.
    Jacob


    ReplyDelete
  4. Psalms 16
    A miktam of David
    1 Keep me safe, my God,
    For in you I take refuge.

    2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord;
    Apart from you I have no good thing.”
    3 I say of the holy people who are in the land,
    “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”
    4 Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more.
    I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods
    or take up their names on my lips.

    5 Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
    You make my lot secure.
    6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
    Surely I have a delightful inheritance.
    7 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;
    Even at night at night my heart instructs me.
    8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
    With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

    9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
    My body also will rest secure,
    10 Because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
    Nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
    11 You make known to me the path of life;
    You will fill me with joy in your presence,
    With eternal pleasures at your right hand.


    In my opinion people should try to be more like David. Even when he was miserable he went to God. Some people try to isolate themselves from society and God. Which can turn to trouble. The Lord wants us to strive to seek Him all the time.
    With God we can do anything, so we should stick to Him and we will never be shaken from His grasp. God won’t ever let us go, but if we choose to go our own way then we become blind to our own misery. God is always here for us but we don’t always want to accept that. If we want to find a reason to believe look in His word.
    When we truly believe and follow His plan we will gain eternal rewards in Heaven. Because if we hold to these worldly things we won’t experience all of the great treasures in God’s Kingdom. With God’s help we will get through all things, He will strengthen us (Philippians 4:13) .
    Karston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psalms 16
    A miktam of David
    Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” I say to the holy people who are in the land, “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.” Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips. Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord who counsels me; even at night my heart constructs me. I keep my eyes on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

    I think this is saying that God is with us. No matter what we’re going through, he is always with us. God helps us in these situations to make the right choices. We should not pray to other gods (as it says in verse 4) or we suffer more. The Lord is the true God. Without God, we are not good and make wrong decisions. We should keep our eyes on the Lord and obey him, knowing that he is God. He makes our path secure and keeps us safe. If we are scared, we can turn to God who will help us become brave and know that he is with us. We should be joyful for what God has given us. Even the bad stuff, it is all apart of God’s plan. We should rejoice in everything we have because it is a gift from God. He has given us life and he is the reason why we are here. We tend to take things for granted and not see the purpose of things. But who knows, maybe God will use it in our future to impact our lives. We should remember that God works in many and mysterious ways.

    Written by Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Psalm 16
    A miktam of David
    1. Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge.
    2. I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”
    3. I say of the holy people who are in the land, “ they are my noble ones in who is all my delight.”
    4. Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips.
    5. Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure.
    6. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.
    7. I will praise he lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.
    8. I keep my eyes always on the lord. With him at my right hand I will not be shaken.
    9. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure,
    10. Because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
    11. You make known to me the path of life; you fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.




    I think this verse means that David wants God to keep him safe because has not idolized and has not done what others have done. He seeks refuge in the Lord and confesses what he has seen others do wrong things and that he hates what they do and will not stand for it. He tells the Lord what he thinks of Him and exclaims his rejoice and tells Him how he understands that the Lord will not leave him. He wants us to remember that the Lord your God will NEVER leave you. God probably doesn’t even think those thoughts!!!! “…Remain in Him and he shall remain in you… “ –John 15:10


    -Keilana

    ReplyDelete
  7. PSALMS 16 owen

    1 Keep me safe, my God
    for in you I take refuge

    2 I say to the lord, “You are my Lord;
    Apart from you I have no good thing. “
    3 I say of the holy People who are in the land,
    They are the noble ones in whom is all my
    Delight. “
    4 those who run after other gods will suffer more and
    More
    I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods
    Or take up their names on my lips.

    5 Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
    You make my lot secure.
    6 the boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
    Surely I have a delightful inheritance.
    7 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;
    Even at night my heart instructs me.
    8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
    With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.


    9 therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
    My body also will rest secure,
    10 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the
    Dead
    Nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
    11 You make known to me the path of life;
    you will fill me with joy in your presence,
    with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

    God wants you to take refuge in him because he wants you safe, he wants you to have peace with him and all in all. It also says do not look for other gods I repeat do not look for other gods, if you do you will be thrown in hell…forever

    When we talk about the realm of the dead in psalms 16:10 it means 1. Hell 2.hades 3.underworld. we need to build ourselves to christ with a spiritual ladder and we do not look to the other side.

    The last thing is that we will always keep our eyes on jesus the champion who initiates and perfects our faith.



    Well have a nice day




    ReplyDelete
  8. Psalms 16

    Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, “you are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” I say of the holy people who are in the land, “they are the noble ones in who is all my delight.” Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods to take up their names on my lips. Lord you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken; therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

    I believe that this passage is saying that we should put our trust in God and God alone. We should take refuge in him and follow him with no questions ask that means no following author Gods. God is all around us isn’t it obvious? God is our foundation to the world he leads us by example, which is the bible that he created.

    If we follow God he will bring us great things. He has already planed out our life and what is in it the goals we seat and the goals we active. God is our rock if we build our life on him great things will come our way. All we have to do is obey him and follow his word and we will get to heaven.

    Point your life toward the lord and he will bless you. We should believe in him with all our hart soul and mind follow him in all we do. God will not abandon you, but he will if you don’t listen to him. We will be in heaven soon and we should make this life count for God.

    slater

    ReplyDelete
  9. Psalms 16
    A Miktam of David

    1
    Keep me safe, my God,
    For in you I take refuge.
    2
    I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord;
    Apart from you I have no good thing.”
    3
    I say of the holy people who are in the land,
    “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”
    4 Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more.
    I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods
    Or take up their names on my lips.
    5
    Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
    You make my lot secure.
    6
    The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
    Surely I have a delightful inheritance.
    7
    I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;
    Even at night my heart instructs me.
    8
    I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
    With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
    9
    Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
    My body also will rest secure,
    10
    Because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
    Nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
    11
    You make known to me the path of life;
    You will fill me with joy in your presence,
    With eternal pleasures at your right hand.


    David praises the Lord every day. He thanks God for providing for him and he is glad for the Lord’s presence. He gives us the perfect example about how to be thankful and goes beyond that, when he shows us what to be thankful for. When you look at your life you realize that God gives you many things you don’t realize He has blessed you with.
    The food we eat, for example, or the fact we can choose what we get to eat instead of eating whatever we can touch, grab, and reach for. Our society gets mad when we don’t get what we want, but we have more than the people in Africa, who eat rice and whatever meat they can obtain through hunting and/or scavenging. We also have a bed to sleep on, unlike the Africans who sleep on hay or the bare ground, we have a lot to be thankful for.

    So why give credit to other Gods? No other culture has Gods that are generous when you don’t give to them first. Christianity is the only viable religion to meet these requirements. We have so much to give back to him, so let’s give thanks to Him.


    By Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Psalm 16 Becker, Aiden

    Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge.

    I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” I say of the holy people who are in the land, “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.” Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips.

    Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

    Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful[b] one see decay. You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your right hand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Psalm 16 - Hannah

    1 Keep me safe, my god,
    for in you I take refuge.
    2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord;
    apart from you I have no good thing.”
    3 I say of the holy people who are in the land,
    “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”
    4 Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more.
    I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods
    or take up their names on my lips.

    5 Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
    you make my lot secure.
    6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
    surely I have a delightful inheritance.
    7 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;
    even at night my heart instructs me.
    8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
    With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.


    9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
    my body also will rest secure,
    10 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
    nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
    11 You make known to me the path of life;
    you will fill me with joy in your presence,
    with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

    I think this passage means that if you stand by the Lord the Lord will stand by you and apart from Him there is no good thing. And that we can take refuge in Him and as long as we focus on the Lord we will not be shaken.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Psalm 17 -Hannah

    A prayer of David

    1 Hear me, Lord, my plea is just;
    listen to my cry.
    Hear my prayer-
    It does not rise from deceitful lips.
    2 Let my vindication come from you;
    may your eyes see what is right.

    3 Though you probe my heart,
    though you examine me at night and test me,
    you will find that I have planned no evil;
    my mouth has not transgressed.
    4 Though people tried to bribe me,
    I have kept myself from the ways of the violent
    through what your lips have commanded.
    5 My steps have held to your paths;
    my feet have not stumbled.

    6 I call on you, my God, for you will answer me;
    turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.
    7 Show me the wonders of your great love,
    you who save by your right hand
    those who take refuge in you from their foes.
    8 Keep me as the apple of your eye;
    hide me in the shadow of your wings
    9 from the wicked who are out to destroy me,
    from my mortal enemies who surround me.

    10 They close up their callous hearts,
    and their mouths speak with arrogance.
    11 They have tracked me down, they now surround me,
    with eyes alert, to throw me to the ground.
    12 They are like a lion hungry for prey,
    like a fierce lion crouching in cover.

    13 Rise up, Lord, confront them, bring them down;
    with your sword rescue me from the wicked.
    14 By your hand save me from such people, Lord,
    from those of this world whose reward is in this life.
    May what you have stored up for the wicked fill their bellies;
    may their children gorge themselves on it,
    and may there be leftovers for their little ones.
    15 As for me, I will be vindicated and will see your face;
    when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.


    I think this means that, why all else is wicked and everything is going wrong, and the wicked rises up and is bringing you down, the Lord will rescue his people. He will rise up and confront them, as you take refuge with Him.
    So in more understandable words, when the wicked is trying to get to you, focus on the Lord and keep with Him, and there the wicked cannot touch you for God will confront them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Psalm 16
    “A miktam of David”

    1 Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge.
    2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”
    3 I say of the holy people who are in the land, “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”
    4 Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips.
    5 Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure.
    6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have delightful inheritance.
    7 I will praise the Lord, who councils me; even at night my heart instructs me.
    8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
    9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure,
    10 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
    11 You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

    ****

    This psalm is showing lots of praise. David is praying to God. He is praying to be saved from his enemies. He shows God trust and faith when he says “you make my lot secure” in verse 5.
    David is not worried at all, he trusts god completely. He trusts him with his life. He knows god is going to answer his prayers. He knows god will protect him. David understands that god has a plan for him and he knows god knows what he is doing.
    I can trust god in everything. I know he will protect me because he is not done with me and has a plan for my life. I do not have to worry.

    -kate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Preserve me O God, for in you I put my trust. O my soul, you have said to the Lord, “You are my Lord, my goodness is nothing apart from you.” As for the saints who are on the earth, “they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight. Their sorrows shall be multiplied who hasten after another god: Their drink offerings of blood I will not offer, nor take their names on my lips O Lord, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup; you maintain my lot. The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; yes I have a good inheritance. I will the Lord who has given me council; my heart also instructs me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord before me; because he is at my right hand and I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will not rest in hope. For you will not leave my soul Sheol, nor will you allow your holy one to see corruption. You will show me the path of life; in your presence is fullness and joy; at your right hand are pleasures and forevermore. I think God is trying to tell me to put my trust in him in all my life. I think this cause its in most of the verses, and in the introduction of the first paragraph. Some people don’t trust God, and that’s sad cause he is awesome and a savior, he is Lord and people shun him from society. Thankfully people turn to him in their times of need, and he likes that, he loves everyone, that’s why he created the world and he is telling me to pass it on. Psalm 16 by Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. Psalm 16
    2. Keep me safe, my God,
    from in u I take refuge.
    3. I say to the Lord, you are my Lord;
    Apart from you have no good things.
    4. I say of the holy people who are in land,
    They are the noble ones in whom is all delight.
    5. those who run after other gods will suffer more and
    more. I will not pourt out libration of blood to suck
    gods or take up their names on my lips.
    6. Lord, you alone are my portion in my cup;
    You make my lot secure.
    7. the boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant
    places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.
    8. I will praise the lord, who counsels me;
    Even at night my heart instructs me.
    9. I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
    With him at my right hand, I will not ne shaken.
    10. there for my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
    my body will also secure,
    11. because you will not abandon me to the realm
    of the dead, nor will you let your faithful, one
    see decay.
    12. you make known to me the path of life;
    you will fill me with joy in your presence,
    with eternal pleasures at your right hand.


    I love God and I no I need to obey his commandments I try but its kind of hard .i think the is talking why and how u obey and how life is just better with God in your life because he make life worth while if u do as he commands . it also talks about how u praise and show your love for him

    God is a good part in my life he helps me when im sad and when I need gindence and love all I do is pray and he answer me. I think I need to be closer to God though because I haven’t been praying lately or talking to him at all and you should always make time for the Lord. I no the Lord loves me because he made me.
    nicki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Becker, Aiden
    What I think God is telling me about Psalm 16

    God is telling me that God will never stop protecting me and that He will always keep me safe as long as I trust in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Becker, Aiden
    What I think God is telling me about Psalm 16

    God is telling me that God will never stop protecting me and that He will always keep me safe as long as I trust in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Psalm 16 Keep me safe God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing. I say of the holy people, who are in the land, They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight. Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips. Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. You make known to me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. By Bobbie Vaughn. God is turning to tell us that he is in our hands and keeping us safe from Satan. God loves us all but without him everything would be nothing NO animals, NO people, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vaughn,Bobbie God will always protect me and everybody in the world even people who are sinners.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Psalm 16: 1-11
    By Brent Garrison


    1 Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge.
    2 I say to the Lord, “you are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”
    3 I say of the holy people who are in the land, “They are the nobles ones in whom is all my delight.”
    4 Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. I will nit pour out libations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips.
    5 Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure.
    6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surly I have a delightful inheritance
    7 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.
    8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken
    9 Therefore my heat is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure,
    10 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay
    11 You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in the presence, with eternal pleasure at your right hand.


    Psalms 16: 1-11
    3 paragraphs on what its about

    I think these verses are talking about holding fast in the Lord and not trying to find a new because God is the only way through this world.
    Its talking about taking refuge behind God, for he is the only spiritually savior that your need. And he is the only one you need.



    ReplyDelete
  21. Psalms 17

    1 hear me, lord my plea is just; listen to my cry.
    Hear my prayer-
    It does not rise from deceitful lips.
    2 let my vindication come from you;
    may your eyes see what is right
    3
    Though you probe my heart,
    though you examine me at night and test me,
    you will find that I have planned no evil;
    my mouth has not transgressed.
    4
    Though people tried to bribe me,
    I have kept myself from the ways of the violent
    through what your lips have commanded.
    5
    My steps have held to your paths;
    my feet have not stumbled.


    6 I call on you, my god, for you will answer me;
    turn your ear to me and hear my prayer
    7
    Show me the wonders of your great love,
    you who save by your right hand
    those who take refuge in you from their foes.
    8
    Keep me as the apple of your eye;
    hide me in the shadow of your wings
    9
    from the wicked who are out to destroy me,
    from my mortal enemies who surround me.
    10 they close up their callous hearts
    and their mouths speak with arrogance
    11 they have tracked me down, they now surround me,

    12
    They are like a lion hungry for prey,
    like a fierce lion crouching in cover.
    13
    Rise up, Lord, confront them, bring them down;
    with your sword rescue me from the wicked.
    14
    By your hand save me from such people, Lord,
    from those of this world whose reward is in this life.
    May what you have stored up for the wicked fill their bellies;
    may their children gorge themselves on it,
    and may there be leftovers for their little ones.
    15
    As for me, I will be vindicated and will see your face;
    When I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.


    Well I see it as the lord probes your heart for the bad things you have done so he sends demons to get them and destroy them and he
    Will be vindicated and will see our faces again and again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Psalm 16 - Hannah

    1 Keep me safe, my god,
    for in you I take refuge.
    2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord;
    apart from you I have no good thing.”
    3 I say of the holy people who are in the land,
    “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”
    4 Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more.
    I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods
    or take up their names on my lips.

    5 Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
    you make my lot secure.
    6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
    surely I have a delightful inheritance.
    7 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;
    even at night my heart instructs me.
    8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
    With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.


    9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
    my body also will rest secure,
    10 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
    nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
    11 You make known to me the path of life;
    you will fill me with joy in your presence,
    with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

    I think the first passage says that in you I can take refuge in the worst of times and as long as I stand by you, you will stand by me, and that apart from you there is no meaning, because he is the only thing that matters. Also, I think it means that the Lord delights in those who follow Him and seek out His guidance, for those are His followers in Christ. Another thing is that we will not praise or give sacrifices to false idols, for if one does, they shall suffer more and more for their foolishness.

    I think for the second passage it says the Lord is all I need to keep on moving. He keeps me secure and stable and right on track. I also think it means that we have landed in a good, happy and healthy environment that the Lord has given to us, as long as we stay close to him and follow his commands and that I will praise the Lord who mentors me and shows me the way. Even at night my heart cannot help teach me about the Lord. Another thing I think this means is that I will keep my sight focused on the Lord and find no interest in the wicked and with the Lord by my side I cannot be tempted or shaken to do wrong.
    I think the third passage says that my heart is filled with joy and my tongue praises the Lord and my body will rest with peace, because you will not leave me stranded with the wicked and dead nor let your most faithful die. The Lord will make the path of life clear to us so that we may follow it. I also think, He will fill us with everlasting joy and happiness as we stand before Him in His presence, and rejoice with Him for eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hear me, Lord, my plea is just;
    Listen to my cry.
    Hear my prayer-
    It does not rise from deceitful lips.
    Let my vindication come from you;
    May your eyes see what is right.
    Though you probe my heart and examine me at night, though you test me, you will find nothing; I have resolved that my mouth will not sin.

    God is telling me to try not to sin.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  25. Keep me safe, my God,
    for in you I take refuge.

    I say to the Lord, ”You are my Lord;
    apart from you I have no good thing.”
    I say of the holy people who are in the land,
    “They are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight.

    God is telling me to love and know Him.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete